San Antonio Diagnostic Imaging Centers - San Antonio, TX

I was having problems with my health and my doctor recomended this place to get my x-rays and mri from.I went in and asked for the exact amount I would be paying.

I did not have extra money to pay for these bills and told them that if the insurance did not cover it that I would not be able to have the exam done. I was told that I would only have to pay a certaint amount. I even double checked. My family was insistant that I have the exams done and even gave me the money to pay for the deductible.

2 months later they send me another bill for 500 dollars on top of what I have already paid. I called and spoke with them and told them that I had asked several times what the amount was and that they had quoted me a different price.

They basically said too bad and were unwill to even admit that they had misspriced the exams.

Review about: Mri.

Comments

thanatologist
Howard, Wisconsin, United States #54643

FIRST, I got there around 1:45 pm and watched everyone who came in after me get their x-rays done and leave THEN I was disrespected when I asked for a woman to do my X-rays and talked down to like I was bothering the woman for having her do them instead of the male who told me to take my bra off and put a gown on if I wanted to...then after doing all the poses I was asked to do for the X-rays, I complained to the supervisor and told her that I just wanted my charts so that I could leave after enduring that kind of treatment from her staff...It was almost 4pm and everyone had left already and still no charts....I asked my Dr.'s office to call them and have them mail the charts instead....saw my Dr. yesterday and he said that southwest diagnostic said I refused to do x-rays....these people are not professional and obviously lie...I tried to talk to the supervisor again today and was put on hold, sent to her voicemail over and over...if you can, AVOID

Howard, Wisconsin, United States #54641

Southwest Diagnostic lied to my Dr. and disrespected me as well as my son...AVOID this place at all costs!